Apr 01 2010
(click to enlarge)
I’m sure this is some April Fool’s Joke pulled from somewhere, but honestly, I would totally watch a Batman sequel with NPH as the Riddler. He’s smart, charming and would probably execute some sort of awesome choreographed song and dance sequence. That might cut into the “dark” mood of these films a little bit, but I’d say it’s totally worth it.
Note to the artist: If you’re going to take the time carefully photoshop Neil Patrick Harris as The Riddler/a leprechaun, check your spelling before publishing. I’m not sure who Morgan “Freedman” is, and you’ve spelled two out of three words wrong in Philip Seymour Hoffman’s name.
More Unreal Posts
- Is “How I Met Your Mother” Really Any Good?
- Why ‘How I Met Your Mother’ is a One Man Show, and Not Much Else
- I Would Consider Watching the Emmy’s if Neil Patrick Harris Hosted
- Legen…dary Shot of the Day
- I Am Perfectly OK With Philip Seymour Hoffman Penguin Image