Mar 29 2010
(click to enlarge)
I’m not sure which is “more the rage” right now, zombies or vampires. Certainly Twilight has hammered pop culture with its terrifying visions of disco ball vampires, but zombies are becoming equally as mainstream with flicks like Zombieland tearing up the box office and Colin making national news for low budget success.
Because of that craze, we get awesome images like the ones you see here. Artist Manuel Augusto Dischinger Moura has crafted this series of Street Fighter pictures where he makes the characters over as zombified versions of themselves. There’s rotting flesh to be sure, but he also takes to “mutant” zombie route, as you can see above, Sagat is suddenly sprouting spikes in his post-mortem state.
Check out the full gallery below, and prepare to be weirded out when you still think Zombie Cammy is hot. Click on any of them to enlarge.
More Unreal Posts
- The Best and Worst of Street Fighter Cosplay
- Zombie Disney Princesses Want Your Pretty BRAAAIINSS!
- 7 Non-Vampire Human Eating Predators in Movies
- A Sweet Cosplay Gallery of Street Fighter’s Cammy
- Street Fighter: After the Tournament