Mar 25 2010

Possibly The Best Bill Murray Photo of All Time

Published by at 7:00 pm under Images

Bill Murray

I’m really trying my best to think of the context of this picture.   First of all, where the hell are they?  My gut tells me this is an outdoor picture taken in New York City.  I feel like they might be under some kind of scaffolding.

Secondly, is it Halloween?  It has to be right?

Third.  What the hell tie is Bill Murray wearing?  He’s not a Southerner if I’m not mistaken.  That’s something Jeff Bridges would wear and not Bill Murray.

Finally.  This picture rules.

9 Responses to “Possibly The Best Bill Murray Photo of All Time”

1. Myrmidon16on 25 Mar 2010 at 7:23 pm

yea about a year ago there was this string of reports of bill murray just randomly showing up at parties in new york. ive seen a few of these pics, but this is def one of the better ones. bill murray ROCKS

2. jewashhoohaon 25 Mar 2010 at 7:28 pm

I think I saw the guy on the far right in a recent video talking about Bill Murray walking behind his bar and start serving drinks at the most recent SXSW

3. colinon 25 Mar 2010 at 9:31 pm

Yeah that was probably here in texas (the reason for the shirt) b/c my friend actually saw him there in austin at sxsw

4. Gonzoboton 26 Mar 2010 at 4:34 am

From what I read on other internets earlier, he was behind the bar with rza and dza serving up drinks. Only no matter what you ordered you got tequila straight up. In conclusion, Bill Murray rocks.

5. INTERNET!on 27 Mar 2010 at 2:21 pm

If that were me that would be my fb picture until that site went out of existence

6. Maskon 28 Mar 2010 at 5:05 pm

I WANNA PARTY WITH BILL MURRAY TOO, where do i have to sign?

7. ghostson 30 Mar 2010 at 9:18 pm

fyi: the photo was taken in brooklyn. halloween… the one before last.

8. [...] Possibly The Best Bill Murray Photo of All Time (Unreality Mag) [...]

9. Jonathan Frederick Turtonon 11 Apr 2013 at 4:57 pm

Hello there!

My name’s Jon. I’m currently researching artwork for an article I’m writing for a UK magazine- ‘SXSW: In Search of Bill Murray’. It’s a SXSW festival review with a twist (I went looking for Bill Murray there this year) and I would like to possibly use a photograph in this blog. Do you own them? Do have them in original format?

If so give me a shout. I’d credit the photographer and happily attach a link to your BLOG. Looking forward to hearing from you!