Mar 18 2010
When I was younger a very common practice I would engage in would be the repeating of awesome lines from a movie I had just seen. In fact I still do this. Most of us moviegoers do this.
However, before the advent of Youtube and clip editing from home all you really had was just that one line to repeat yourself. Nowadays one liners and catch phrases are edited and made into beautiful concoctions of clips and melodies that we can be entertained by.
OK maybe some of them aren’t so beautiful but they are definitely entertaining. Here are 5 that caught my eye. Warning NSFW Language.
Give me Back My Son
Man this is good.
Christian Bale Remix
The “I Can’t Lie” Remix
This is actually so annoying that you have to smile eventually. Then you’ll just get pissed off.
You’re Gonna Die Clown Remix
I think anything with Billy Madison is pretty good. And watch Carl Weathers.
This is Sparta Remix
This one’s more for the visuals
More Unreal Posts
- The 10 Best or Should I Say Most Annoying “Angry German Kid” Videos
- Eight Funny Action Star Montages Set to “Appropriate” Music
- The 10 Best Slumdog Millionaire Jai Ho Dance Videos
- 10 Badass Super Mario Track Remixes
- 10 Interesting Interpretations of The Imperial March