Mar 11 2010
I stumbled across this picture in some photo dump gallery that featured a bunch of random stuff and I thought it was a perfect “one way” representation of the Oscars.
While we may forget about this year’s awards within weeks, this picture will remain funny to me for a long while. I happen to be in the “Avatar wasn’t as great as everyone thought” camp. I also happen to have loved The Hurt Locker so I enjoy this pic thoroughly.
Plus Kathryn Bigelow looked incredibly hot that night (she’s almost 60!) so it was nice to see her up there instead of Cameron more than once.
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Great Cleavage Moments, Baffling Web Comic Hell, and Bigelow to Direct Again
- James Cameron Congratulates Kathryn Bigelow
- Why This Year’s Oscars Might Actually Be Worth Watching
- Avatar and Hurt Locker Storm the Oscar Nominations List
- The Final Countdown: Uses for Old Beer Cans, Bad Chicken Suit Prank, and James Cameron’s Ball