Feb 26 2010
I wonder if someday, in like 10,000 years there will be religions spawned out of modern day pop culture. Like you know that one movie with Sean Connery, where after the apocalypse everyone started thinking the Wizard of Oz was like the new Bible?
I think the Legend of Zelda could be one of those things that could be greatly misinterpreted, especially if they find things like this lying around.
Zelda’s a good start, but with all the Star Wars crap in the world today, I figure that would be the stuff most prevalently found in archeological digs the future. “It appears 21st century humans believed in some sort of divine force that lives in everything. They worshiped a man called “Skywalker” and said he was to bring balance to this ‘force.’ A man called Vader used this force for evil, and the world was torn in two because of this conflict.”
Now I just feel like I’m having some sort of weird dream and I wrote it all down into a post.
More Unreal Posts
- An Awesome Gallery of Hermetic Art by Alex Andreev
- Weekly Movie Rec: Daybreakers
- The Morning Link: Absurd Movie and TV Plot Twists
- The Final Countdown: Hot ‘90s Stars, Green Lantern’s Suit and Whack-a-Mole
- We’re About Six Inches Away from Crossing Uncanny Valley