Feb 22 2010
I’ve never been Xzibit’s biggest fan since his Pimp My Ride days, and the internet meme he became since then, but I’m glad to see him again in this context, getting owned by
America’s Canada’s goofiest white guy in a freestyle rap battle.
To be fair, I think even if I was a professional rapper, I would be a bit stunned by Tom Green busting out a sick flow out of nowhere. I highly doubt he’s that good, and probably prepared and practiced for a while beforehand, but even so, the man does have skills.
What the hell is Tom Green doing these days anyway? I haven’t seen or heard from him in like five years. Not that I’m complaining, I’m just curious as to where he disappeared to.
More Unreal Posts
- Are The Green Arrow and Link Related?
- Memorable Moments in Movies: Helen Hunt on Crank!
- 15 Video Games Gone Green
- The Green Hornet Imploding as We Speak
- Don’t Play With Fire in Minecraft