Feb 16 2010
Is a life filled with video games really a life wasted? This guy seems to think so for the most part. This is an incredibly well-made video, and he does make a lot of good points, but I fundamentally disagree with many of his assertions, mainly that all gaming is the same, and the line between casual and addicting is blurred to an unrecognizable degree.
I have a much longer response to this, but I had to write it over at my other site here. Check it out and see if you agree with me.
More Unreal Posts
- Is the New CryEngine Demo the Best Graphics Ever?
- Yandy’s New Line of Video Game-Inspired Halloween Costumes
- Even I Wouldn’t Have a Pokemon Wedding Cake
- A Rather Inspiring Video of Someone Quitting World of Warcraft After Five Years
- How to Run a Gaming Website