Feb 16 2010
A long time ago, I posted this gallery of 20 screenshots of in-game glitches, but recently, I figured that it’s sometimes better to see these things in motion, which is why I’ve assembled this brand new list of video game glitches in action.
They range from the new (Dragon Age I believe is the most recent) to the classic (from Goldeneye all the way back to the original Super Mario Bros.) and it just goes to show you, that just because tech is getting exponentially better, that doesn’t mean glitches are going anywhere.
Check them out after the jump:
1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl – The Black Hole
How the hell do you even discover a glitch like this?
2. Oblivion – 10,000 Watermelons
The Fan deserved 10,000 anvils dropped on him, but whatever.
3. Mario Kart – Wario Stadium
I could always only do 2 out of 3 laps like this.
4. Grand Theft Auto IV – The Swing of Death
Going to go try this immediately.
5. Goldeneye – Get Down
Caused my moving the cartridge slightly during play.
6. Dragon Age – The Exorcist
I’ve featured this before, but it’s worth another look.
7. Team Fortress 2 – The Crab Spy
Valve knows about this, but left it in because it’s funny.
8. Grand Theft Auto III – The Dodo Tank
This never worked for me!
9. Super Mario Bros. – World -1
The level never ends…
10. Assassin’s Creed – Glory Hole
More Unreal Posts