Jan 14 2010
It’s always interesting when you run across an inventive idea by someone who clearly has way too many hours to kill. So when I came across these pictures I had to share them with you guys.
Such a creative idea of turning spare bits such as capacitors, diodes, resistors, leds, bits of wire, solder to beautiful tiny sparebots is something we particularly enjoy here at Unreality.
These were found at Lenny & Meriel’s photo stream. You can also go to their Flickr for more things.
But before then, enjoy this “sparebots” series after the jump
More Unreal Posts
- Ten Awesome Deviations of Pikachu
- The Final Countdown: Celebrites as Na’vi, Worst Sex Scene in Comics, and “Commercial” Actors
- The Final Countdown: Funny TV Ads, Funny Drunk Celebrities, and The Year’s Worst Trailers
- A Small Gallery of League of Legends Crossover Fanart
- A Cool Gallery of Heroes Fan Art