Jan 13 2010
You guys might recognize this guy from The Sopranos. You might also recognize him from about 6000 other programs/movies that have anything to do with gangsters and being Italian. What I seriously doubt you know is that his name is David Proval.
What you also may not know is that David has one long ass resume. His first credit dates back to 1973 when he played a guy named Tony in the movie Mean Streets. From his IMDB profile, David has 91 credits from movies and TV.
Personally I liked him in Vice Versa. Don’t forget that he was in Shawshank Redemption as one of Red’s crew. Bottom line you’ve seen this guy all over the place and now you know his name. Yay!
The best piece of Proval evidence I could find on Youtube after the jump
He talks a little weird here in “Nobody wants your film”
Sounds like a sourpuss to me.
More Unreal Posts
- “That Guy” Actor of the Week: David Proval
- That Guy Actor of the Week: Keith David
- That Guy Actor of the Week: Geoffrey Blake
- That Guy Actor of the Week: David Huddleston
- A Selection of 15 Suprising Celebrity Childhood Photos