Nov 24 2009
The always hilarious folks over at CollegeHumor have decided to take a look at what it would be like if Star Wars characters had Facebook. I’ve pulled my favorite above, but the entire collection is worth checking out for sure.
I’d also like to take this opportunity to point you to this awesome page, where you can create your own hilariously awkward fake Facebook conversations with ease. Yeah, have fun with that the rest of the day.
More Unreal Posts
- Starcraft Hallucinations Doing Terrible, Terrible Damage
- The Final Countdown: The Apprentice of Jim Henson, Fast and Furious, and Fake Facebook
- 10 of the Most Awkward Moments in Facebook History
- The Final Countdown: Awesome Cubicle Pranks, Chunk is the Man, and Secret Guy Wishes
- The Final Countdown: Amazing Two Headed Animals, Leighton Meester, and a Poker Face