Nov 19 2009
Click on the photo for unintentionally creepy movie romances
Somehow, without the filmmakers even noticing, they come up with romantic plotlines that are somewhere between “creepy” and “fuel for your darkest nightmares.” Which you know, is disturbing.
More disturbing but fun at Unreality’s Facebook Page
The dude abides by singing country and western – [Pajiba]
Dad brings 11-Year-old to Hooters – [Asylum]
Teen calls cops to report parents taking Xbox away – [Double Kill]
First commercial for Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks – [Gonintendo]
A whole bunch of random and fun stories – [Althouse]
Sexiness and horror of Beyonce and Lady Gaga video – [Nerve]
49 Mugshots of famous sports stars – [DJ Mick]
10 of the best corrupt movie cops – [Screenjunkies]
Every single “Hey Man” from Dazed and Confused – [Filmdrunk]
Going where no bloopers have gone before – [Supertremendous]
Taking speed painting to the max – [Attuworld]
More Unreal Posts
- First Look at Scorcese’s Shutter Island?
- Cry Baby Lane – The Lost Nickelodeon Horror Film That Only Aired Once
- The Negotiations That Led to Beyonce’s Direct TV Commercial
- The Girl Who Only Cosplays Zelda Characters
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the WTF?