Oct 26 2009
Saw is about a guy, John Kramer, who is dying / dead. After failing to kill himself, he decides he would probably be better off killing others. He becomes so content with killing he continues it for 2 movies after his death.
His kills thus far include his hot assistant, a couple of doctors, one of the movie’s writers, two guys from Lost, one the the New Kids on the Block, and a cop who is getting too old for this shit.
But how do we follow the logic of this killer?
More Unreal Posts
- Is Dexter is Shaping Up For Next Season?
- The Best Fictional Mass Murderers in Movies
- The Morning Link: Movie Doctors Who Suck at Their Jobs
- Crappy/Awesome Movie Recommendation of the Week: Men at Work
- The Final Countdown: Spam E-mail Promises, Ninja Girls and Lost’s Lottery