Oct 22 2009
Everyone on earth has seen at least one version of the Hitler Downfall meme, in which a scene from the film is used to express distaste for something other than an allied invasion though the clever use of subtitles.
Well as it turns out, Hitler plays a lot of video games, and lord knows there are plenty of issues to get a dictator’s blood boiling there.
I’m sure you won’t make it through the exact same scene twelve different times, so pick and choose a few of your favorite variations from this list below:
1. Hitler’s World of Warcraft Account Hacked
2. Hitler Hears About Zelda Spirit Tracks
3. Hitler Can’t Complete Super Mario Bros.
4. Hitler’s PS3 Has Issues
5. Hitler Banned From Runescape
6. Hitler on Halo 3
7. Hitler Dies on Call of Duty: World at War
8. Hitler Can’t Preorder Modern Warfare 2
9. Hitler Responds to MWF2’s Lack of Dedicated Servers
10. Hitler Gets Banned From Xbox Live
11. Hitler’s Wii Crashes
12. Apple Rejects Hitler’s iPhone Game
More Unreal Posts