Oct 15 2009
So after thirty years of it being out, I finally got around to playing Left 4 Dead, and though it looks like a PSone game most of the time, it is generally a lot of fun. It’s crazy intense non-stop action, and even thought you’re swarmed by hordes of zombies on a nearly constant basis, it’s never impossible enough to be overly frustrating.
But I played it for 360, and I know in the PC version, you can make some pretty awesome mods for the game. After a bit of searching, I’ve decided that these ten are my favorite.
1. Mushroom Massacre
My favorite map creation. If only they could make zombie Toad.
2. Left 4 Portal
Wait, how the…?
3. Barricade Builder
Perhaps the only USEFUL mod in this list.
4. Thriller Menu
Simple, but crazy awesome.
5. Zelda Labyrinth
It’s not Hyrule, it’s a temple, but still cool.
6. Dawn of the Dead – Crossroads Mall
Appropriate for the game you’re playing.
7. Macho Man
8. Pee Wee Herman
9. Terrible Teletubbies
OH MY GOD RUN!
10. And because it’s an unwritten rule of the modding community that any PC game with a female character must be hacked so that you can see her naked, we have the Topless Zoey (NSFW, duh)
The first guys created the entire Mushroom Kingdom from scratch, but you took a girl’s shirt off and are instantly a thousand times more popular. Bra-vo.
More Unreal Posts
- 10 Humorous Left 4 Dead Videos
- 10 Awesome Comedy to Horror Recut Trailers
- Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal is Damn Good Time
- The Best of Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’?
- Pitch-Perfect Recreation of Super Mario Bros. 3 World Map 1 on the Guitar