Sep 08 2009
Because the casting call for B.A. Baracus in the new A-Team movie must have simply read “Must be large and black, must love oversize chains” and somehow “Must be an actor” was left by the wayside, we now have Quentin “Rampage” Jackson, UFC fighter filling the role formerly played by the immortal Mr. T. Not that the role is going to require a hell of a lot of dramatic chops, but he is in the movie with Bradley Cooper and Liam Neeson, who are you know, actual actors.
I’m not saying this will be a complete disaster because of this casting choice, I’ve been saying this will be a complete disaster for entirely different reasons for quite some time, I just think it’s a bit strange and lazy frankly. But hey, get the man a mohawk and I might just change my tune.
[via Vancouver Sun]
More Unreal Posts
- The Best Phone Lock Screen You Can Have
- 6 Examples of Horrible Fake Accents in Movies
- Does Liam Neeson Need an Intervention?
- A-Team Movie Cast Looks Weird, Maybe It’ll Work? Maybe Not
- A Remake or Sequel I Really Want to See: Satisfaction