Sep 03 2009

The Disney/Marvel Deal Might Result in This….

Published by at 10:45 am under Movies

Marvel Disney

By now you’ve all heard of Disney buying Marvel.  In fact our man Mr. Tassi had his own thoughts on the subject.  And while the debates will roll on as to whether or not this was the right move for child friendly Disney, you can be sure that the jokes are certainly coming.

One joke in particular is “visual.”  For example, I came across a very creative gallery of pictures to show what the Disney/Marvel merger effect will be on some of your more traditional Disney cartoons.

The results are outstanding and creative.

Thanks to Jeff Toon for these photos

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

Marvel Disney

21 Responses to “The Disney/Marvel Deal Might Result in This….”

1. Jameson 03 Sep 2009 at 10:59 am

Is it strange that I find Snow White and Jasmine kinda hot like that?
    They all look bad ass though

2. Madisonon 03 Sep 2009 at 11:54 am

@ James

No, not strange at all.

And yeah, these are all bad ass.

3. zeroon 03 Sep 2009 at 12:52 pm

I like the touch of anime in these pics. and agreed, they all look badass. bravo to the artist.

4. Ashweeeon 04 Sep 2009 at 3:44 am

Considering I was expecting to hate I actually they all look kinda cool with that darkness to them. I particularly love Pocahontas. <3

5. [...] A look at what we could see from the Disney/Marvel Deal <Unreality> [...]

6. IcemanDon 04 Sep 2009 at 9:59 am

Holy shit, I would watch everyone of those movies. My vote is for an R-rated Lion King.

7. [...] ça fait longtemps qu’on a pas joué ensemble. Alors, comme c’est vendredi et que  j’ai grave la flème, voici un petit jeu simple et [...]

8. Mikanon 04 Sep 2009 at 2:08 pm

You should write that these aren’t ideas about what the Disney/Marvel deal might result in, these drawings have been around for a very long time, I remember I checked this guy’s deviantart account periodically to see if he had made more of this drawings, I think he called it the “Twisted Princess” series.
    Corrections aside, I love this drawings, specially the Snow White one, basically ’cause I hate most of Disney’s princesses (they’re all stupid).

9. [...] all saw my article yesterday on what might happen if Disney and Marvel were to mix with one another.  Now it’s time to take a look at what would happen to the titles once the merger takes [...]

10. Dr. Hotensecksyon 05 Sep 2009 at 2:00 am

Those are all pretty badass, unfortunately I think this deal is more likely to make Marvel a whole lot less awesome than to make Disney more so.

11. mokryon 05 Sep 2009 at 9:33 pm

I was afraid I was the only that was slightly turned on by these pictures.

12. Z.A.M.on 19 Sep 2009 at 7:39 am

HOLY CRAP!!!
    This just goes to show how scary women can be…

Aside from that, I was a bit surprised that Disney, which is pretty much based on a Fantasy genre, had bought Marvel, an Action/Sci-Fi genre. What will they buy next?

13. allie joon 21 Sep 2009 at 4:13 pm

THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!!! I love the jasmine and pocahontas ones!!!!! they’re awesome!!!!!

14. Guson 26 Sep 2009 at 10:50 pm

OMG. These princesses are fabulous, my fav are jane and jasmine. I hope this guy does meg from hercules and esmeralda from the hunchback of Notre Dame

15. mirryon 29 Sep 2009 at 8:18 pm

Omg. I love them. My favorites are Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, and Alice in Wonderland. I would sooo watch twisted versions of those movies.

16. Trynition 02 Oct 2009 at 2:02 pm

Jasmine is pretty cool. This looks more to me though like a mix between Disney and Tim Burton though :0 P

17. andymonsters.com » Disney X Marvelon 17 Oct 2009 at 7:05 pm

[...] now you’ve all heard of Disney buying Marvel.  In fact our man Mr. Tassi had his own thoughts on the subject.  And while the debates will roll [...]

18. Calliopeon 16 Nov 2009 at 7:36 am

J’adore vos dessins ! Bravo !

Surtout celui d’Alice c’est vraiment super bien fait ^^ Continuez !

19. Brandyon 21 Nov 2009 at 5:13 pm

I love these. AWESOME!!! Great artwork.

20. Epiphanyon 17 Feb 2010 at 2:08 am

These are all great! I would love to watch these updated Disney shows. I want more!

21. LUISon 17 Sep 2010 at 4:14 pm

waaaaaaaa estan chidas estas imagenes