Sep 02 2009
You forgot they were making this didn’t you? Me too, but my only consolation is that it at least appears to be a little more towards Claymation than CGI, but even that probably won’t change this from a good to a bad idea.
So look out for Smurfs “Holiday” 2010. Which Holiday exactly? Let’s say April Fool’s Day for the moment.
More Unreal Posts
- Debate of the Day: Would You Watch a Saul Goodman Show on AMC?
- All the April Fool’s Crap You Missed Yesterday
- Mickey Rourke vs. Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania, Yes You Read That Correctly
- Fixing the Balance Issues in Starcraft 2
- If Far Cry: Blood Dragon was a Real Movie