Sep 02 2009
It really saddens me to see a distinct lack of excellent stand-up comedians left today. Now they’ll give any two-bit hack his own Comedy Central special and seat at the roast of Joan Rivers.
But there are a few gems left, and one of them is Louis C.K. The man simply has some of the funniest bits I’ve ever seen, and I wanted to share a bunch of them with you. Watch as many as you’re able, I apologize if any jokes are repeated but it’s bound to happen.
More Unreal Posts
- Vietnamese Pokemon Crystal is Damn Good Time
- A British Game Show America SHOULD Steal: ‘The Cube’
- Everything EVERY Unit in Starcraft 2 Has to Say
- Daily Dose of Nostalgia: Retro Goldeneye Tracks
- 10 Misuses of the Laugh Track