Aug 31 2009

15 Prime Examples of Video Game Console Costumes

Published by at 10:45 am under Video Games

Video Game Costume

You know what’s funny about Cosplay?  It’s an illusion.  It’s become so popular because of its name.  That’s it.  That’s my theory.  You take costume, combine it with “play” and all of a sudden you have this new genre.  When you really think about it, it’s simply costumes.  That’s all they are.

I mean if I dress as a couch for Halloween is it me doing Cosplay for the couch genre?  It probably is.  You gotta love the mentality of super dweebs.  If it’s got a cool name, then it’s allowed.

You know, like WoW.  Oooohhhh.  Just call it World of Warcraft will ya?

Anyway, here are some cool video game console costumes

Video Game Costume

12 Responses to “15 Prime Examples of Video Game Console Costumes”

1. Hyurion 31 Aug 2009 at 10:51 am

Can we agree that all nintendo & xbox fans are dweebs?

2. [...] You know, like WoW. Oooohhhh.  Just call it World of Warcraft will ya?  Anyway, here are some cool video game console costumes No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post) Similar Posts:None Found You can follow any [...]

3. xtheenderxon 31 Aug 2009 at 12:21 pm

“Cool” isn’t exactly the vocab i’d use except maybe picture #1 for it’s creativity and picture #8 which is self explanatory.

4. Madisonon 31 Aug 2009 at 12:24 pm

I know this probably isn’t normal, but I would have such an urge to run and tackle anyone dressed as a controller or DS or the like. They’re totally helpless.

5. xtheenderxon 31 Aug 2009 at 12:27 pm

@Madison

Hahahaha just be sure to record it and post on youtube :)

6. Happy Hour Links 8/31 « The Mug Rackon 31 Aug 2009 at 4:03 pm

[...] Don’t do this costume for Halloween [...]

7. Lisaon 31 Aug 2009 at 5:10 pm

Most are lame but I LOL’d at the guy whose face was the A button.

8. SirEdwardon 31 Aug 2009 at 11:51 pm

Two guys dressed as Nintendo controllers, with the link coming from the crotch.

Let’s just say I wouldn’t want *my* parents to see me like that.

9. CONSOLA COSPLAYon 01 Sep 2009 at 2:21 pm

[...] varios casos extremos en los cuales el ataviado emula ser su consola videojueguil favorita. Incluso se puede ver una galería con lo más granado y ejemplarizante. Si Mario hubiera evolucionado a mejor y en Nintendo hubieran [...]

10. [...] a costume on the likeness of an actual video game console, perusing Unreality’s listicle of 15 Video Game Console Costumes, well, we started to think that we’d have picked an Atari joystick or a Dreamcast controller [...]

11. lalalaon 23 Oct 2009 at 9:41 pm

lol this is great
    i was gonna go as a wii consol n have my lil doggie be the controler… cant find a box that small tho ):

12. Donte Canardon 21 Jan 2011 at 9:23 am

Traffic Mayhem Review- the posts on this article is definitely a single of probably the most successful substance that i?ve actually are readily available throughout. I seriously like your article, I’ll are readily available once more to verify for new posts.