Aug 27 2009
Yesterday, I ran down what I thought were the 15 toughest NES games of time. Although I had beaten several of them, there were many of which the endings were a mystery to me. Were they worth all the time, effort, and frustration? Were the endings glorious payoffs, affirming that my energy and focus were well spent? Or were they similar to Rygar’s ending, a brief graphic and some ridiculous text, as if Tecmo itself were giving me the middle finger?
I decided to find the endings to the 15 toughest NES games of all time, and you can see them after the jump. Judge for yourselves if the ending was worth the difficulty.
Ghosts N’ Goblins
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Adventures of Bayou Billy
Mike Tyson’s Punch Out!
More Unreal Posts
- How They Could Have Ended: 10 Alternate Endings to Popular Movies
- I Had No Idea There were This Many Awesome Karate Kid Mashups
- Eight Impossible Video Game Feats Achieved
- Movies, Modern Video Games, and a Music Video Re-Imagined as 8-Bit Games
- Celebrating Glorious, Wonderful, Brutal Video Game Violence