Aug 21 2009
We appear to be all out of badass this week, so instead I bring you this guy, who won the 2009 Pokemon Card Championship. Things to note:
- The stance, oh the stance
- The two age-appropriate Asian kids who took second and third
- The hat which I pray doesn’t say “Daddy”
- The shirt which really needs to stick another “X” on to the “XL”
- The German flag. Is it…? Is it the Numa Numa kid?
*ed note: I went to a massive Pokemon event at a mall a while ago and it was one of the most fun things I’ve ever done. I beat up a bunch of kids with Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise in the Gameboy game and got all the way to the finals where I played the “pro” from Nintendo who looked a lot like this guy.
But I was twelve, so it was OK.
More Unreal Posts
- Pokemon World Championships Exist, Why Am I Not There?
- All Pokemon’s Starters, All Grown Up
- I Wanted to Be the Very Best, Like No One Ever Was
- More Photoshop Frankensteining to Create Real Life Pokemon
- How I Remember My Anniversary