Aug 21 2009
Click to see the five films that inspired Inglorious Basterds.
Inglorious Basterds come out today, and though it seems like no WWII film you’ve ever seen, that’s not actually the case. Tarantino had plenty of inspiration from the film, and tell me you don’t want to investigate Isla the SS she-wolf a bit more.
Details of Chris Nolan’s Inception trailer – [FilmDrunk]
The Simpsons as Africans? – [WarmingGlow]
Blake Lively has the best legs in Hollywood – [Attuworld]
Cure your video game addiction for only $45K – [Double Kill]
Resident Evil gets a Mario makeover – [GoNintendo]
Cities at night from space – [DJMick]
35 80s one-hit wonders – [Gunaxin]
Emo Single Ladies – [Gibbs12]
The 50 most bizarre bras of all time – [Manofest]
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Addicting Borderlands, Moby Dick in Space and League of Legends Championship
- Who Wants to See 12 Seconds of Inglorious Basterds?
- Diane Krueger is a Bitch, I Mean Basterd
- 20 Actresses With Amazing Legs
- The 15 Best Pictures of Blake Lively