Aug 20 2009
It’s the new promo poster for the new season of Heroes, which simultaneously both shows and tells us nothing. Impressive! The most interesting things to note are that someone at NBC learned how to use the “lens flare” effect in Photoshop, and someone else thought it was necessary to cut Hayden Panettiere’s cleavage in with a razor blade since her regular boobs just weren’t cutting it.
I think this might be the season I finally give up on Heroes, because if even the show producers themselves don’t have a clear idea of where this season is going, I don’t think it’s worth my while.
More Unreal Posts
- T-Bag Coming to Heroes Next Season
- Man, the Cast of 24 Has Some Pretty High Turnover
- A Cool Gallery of Heroes Fan Art
- Should Heroes Set an End Date?
- If All the Avengers Posed Like Black Widow