Jul 22 2009
From Mortal Kombat Ed Boon’s Twitter, we get a look at the lost Mortal Kombat court from NBA Jam. The NBA rejected it, mainly because as you can see above, the basket and basketball were made out of a spine, a skull and a severed human head respectively. Where’s your sense of fun guys?
Clearly, going out of bounds would be a bit of an issue as well.
More Unreal Posts
- A Cool Gallery of Mortal Kombat Cosplay
- 10 Interesting Non Mortal Kombat Fatality Pictures
- 10 Interesting Mortal Kombat Hacks
- An Amazing Velociraptor Hunting Trophy
- Unreality Readers are Good at Cosplay Too