Jul 10 2009

‘Jennifer’s Body’ Poster to be the New Dorm Room Standard

Published by at 12:00 pm under Movies

jennifers-body.jpg

From Bloody Disgusting, here’s the latest (only?) one sheet from Jennifer’s Body, sure to spark off yet another endless debate over how overrated Megan Fox is.

So this project is essentially Mean Girls + The Exorcist? Do I have that about right? Well, according to the poster, HELL YES! My favorite part is how they’re using the dumbest line of the trailer as the tagline for the movie. Oh Diablo Cody, you’re so quirky.

6 Responses to “‘Jennifer’s Body’ Poster to be the New Dorm Room Standard”

1. Madisonon 10 Jul 2009 at 12:37 pm

This will be an utter and complete bomb and appear on many “worst of 2009″ lists. I’m certain.

2. IcemanDon 10 Jul 2009 at 3:20 pm

@Madison: I couldn’t agree more.

I was gonna come in hear and make some smart ass remark about Megan Fox, but I’m so sick of seeing/hearing about her that I just don’t have it in me.

Go away Megan Fox, your 15 minutes are up.

3. Ronon 12 Jul 2009 at 9:47 pm

not sure it’ll be a bomb, Megan Fox if coming off Transformers 2, the biggest blockbuster of the summer, and she’s getting a shit load of press to boot. She farts, and the world reports about it. So I dont think it’ll set the box office on fire, but i’m sure it’ll do decent

4. Madisonon 12 Jul 2009 at 10:07 pm

@ Ron

Yeah, but the same can be said about Lindsay Lohan, and her last movie went just about totally unnoticed. People like Fox because she’s hot; they can find her easily online or in magazines. She’s simply not a box office draw; Transformers 2 was going to be huge with or without her.

5. Monday's Best Links | Wii Hottieson 13 Jul 2009 at 1:38 pm

[...] Megan Fox’s new schoolgirl dressed movie poster will be the dorm room standard [...]

6. Monday's Best Links | Wii Hottieson 13 Jul 2009 at 1:38 pm