Jul 08 2009

The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever

Published by at 11:30 am under Images,Lists,Video Games

master-chief.jpg

We have a lot of fun with cosplay here on Unreality. More specifically, we enjoy leering at the hot chicks and making fun of the truly sad failed attempts. But I figured I’d switch it up and feature the best of the best, and after an afternoon searching, I can safely say that these are the 20 most badass video game cosplay costumes ever. Or you know, 20 pretty cool ones. Hit the jump for the full gallery.

Marcus Fenix – Gears of War

gears-of-war.jpg

I’m not so sure about the demon-possessed contacts, but everything else…wow.

Brotherhood of Steel Solider – Fallout 3

brotherhood-of-steel-complete-3.jpg

It’s like one of those giant standup things at Gamestop, but there’s a guy in it!

Big Daddy and Little Sister – Bioshock

big-daddy.jpg

I’m not sold on Little Sister, but Big Daddy is spot on.

Altair – Assassin’s Creed

altair.jpg

Yeah, he blends right in the crowd.

Dark Link – The Legend of Zelda

dark-link.jpg

Mark my words, the only time I’ll ever use “badass” and “Link cosplay” in the same sentence.

Helghast – Killzone

helghast.jpg

I played through this entire game, but I never figured out if they were aliens or demons or Nazis or what.

Jin Kazama – Tekken

jin-kazama.jpg

I wouldn’t want to ride home with him.

Cloud – Final Fantasy VII

cloud.jpg

There are roughly 100,000 Cloud cosplayers out there, but this one is my favorite.

Kitana – Mortal Kombat

kitana.jpg

Because women can be sexy AND badass. Look at those razor fans!

Kratos – God of War

kratos.jpg

The world is in need of a truly epic Kratos cosplayer. This guy is close, but needs to hit the gym for about year.

Nero – Devil May Cry

nero.jpg

Screw Dante, this Nero is a ****ing baller.

Nightmare - Soul Calibur

nightmare.jpg

What the? This Nightmare looks like belong straight on the Soul Calibur movie set.

Sam Fisher – Splinter Cell

sam-fisher.jpg

Yeah, he’s just one step removed from a regular SWAT guy, but whatever, still awesome.

Pyramid Head(s) – Silent Hill

pyramid-head.jpg

Because two pyramid heads are better than one.

Samus Aran – Metroid

samus.jpg

Even I know that this Samus getup is legendary among cosplayers.

Sephiroth – Final Fantasy VII

sephroth.jpg

Love everything but the hairline.

Solid Snake – Metal Gear Solid

solid-snake.jpg

Alright, so Snake wasn’t asian, but this guy’s got the attitude.

Marine – Starcraft

starcraft-marine.jpg

I have serious doubts that this guy can move.

Vincent – Final Fantasy VII

vincent.jpg

Yup, people really like Final Fantasy VII.

And I’ll leave you with…

???? – ????

what-the.jpg

Not sure what’s going on here, but I know badass when I see it.

All pictures are property of their respective owners etc. etc.

If you have any awesome ones you think I missed, send them to paul@unrealitymag.com and I’ll post them if they’re cool.

Super Bonus: Baby Chun Li – And by badass, I mean adorable.

126 Responses to “The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever”

1. crazytomon 08 Jul 2009 at 10:36 am

the last one is ikkaku madarame with his bankai, this badass dude from the manga/anime Bleach

2. that guyon 08 Jul 2009 at 11:04 am

nice one. the last one is Ikakku’s Bankai from Bleach..

3. Madisonon 08 Jul 2009 at 11:06 am

Nothing compares to the Samus Aran costume. That is just amazing.

4. that guyon 08 Jul 2009 at 11:06 am

oh, umm, forget it then, hadn’t seen that comment..
    *hide head in shame*

5. BTMon 08 Jul 2009 at 2:55 pm

@Madison: no, that’s not amazing, thats a girl. G-I-R-L. They lack the penis part. Oh, and have boobs. Walk out more – you might see one.

And for the record – the Starcraft Marine and Brootherhood of Steel soldier looks waay more awesome than Samus cosplay.

6. Madisonon 08 Jul 2009 at 3:12 pm

@ BTM

I totally would, but they frighten me. I feel safer behind my computer.

7. FNGD RAABon 08 Jul 2009 at 3:29 pm

I just played through MGS4 for the 5th time, and they say Snake has SOME asian decent, and when I read about more characters it seems like no matter what fuckin country their from, Kojima always made sure they were somehow of asian decent. Kinda fuckin irritating.

8. crispyon 08 Jul 2009 at 3:33 pm

@ Madison

No you don’t understand it’s just BTM would have enjoyed it more if that Samus had a penis… Because he’s a fag.

Seriously though that is one epicly hot Samus

9. Madisonon 08 Jul 2009 at 3:37 pm

@ crispy

Ah, makes sense. I really had no idea what he was trying to say.

Agreed on that Samus. Wow.

10. [...] which is in September), and though we were tempted to take this opportunity to find more disastrous video game-inspired costumes and videos, we opted for a more artful approach. In contemporary art’s [...]

11. RPGodon 08 Jul 2009 at 7:29 pm

The last one is Ikkaku with his Bankai. He’s an extremely badass character with an even badasser weapon

12. Johnny Mighton 09 Jul 2009 at 12:41 pm

Wow, thats the coolest stuff I ever seen!

RT

13. Meon 09 Jul 2009 at 12:45 pm

Freaks! ;)

14. Custoon 09 Jul 2009 at 12:46 pm

That Cloud is from Chile!!

I was there, in that convention
    the guy was really great, perfect details and costume in general
    a great job

and he win the cosplay contest!!!

15. Alleyneon 09 Jul 2009 at 12:51 pm

What about Pikmin Link? So badass.

16. jayon 09 Jul 2009 at 12:57 pm

mmmmmmmm…….Kitana

17. popurls.com // popular todayon 09 Jul 2009 at 12:58 pm

popurls.com // popular today…

story has entered the popular today section on popurls.com…

18. Danielon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:06 pm

What about this guy…he even got the reverse joint figured out in the knee…

19. Jordanon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:09 pm

Kenpachi is standing next to Ikakku in the last one.

20. prizimon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:17 pm

next to Ikkaku (in the last pic) is his captain, Kenpachi Zaraki.

21. joon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:24 pm

i saw the last guy at AX, his costume took up a whole aisle in the exhibition hall.

22. Screamon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:25 pm

not forgetting the mega mouth cosy i’d p*** my p**** seeing arms that extends out a mouth cosplay

23. Nightkindon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:30 pm

You left out the best cosplay costume ever:

24. Paul Tassion 09 Jul 2009 at 1:31 pm

So the last guy’s from Bleach eh? Not a video game, but whatever, badass nonetheless.

I’m not sure I understand this whole “Samus with a penis” debate.

25. Ummmon 09 Jul 2009 at 1:53 pm

@BTM

You do realize that Samus Aran IS a girl …right?

26. [...] surprised at the number of dudes who dressed up, vs the usual scantily clad ladies. Check them out HERE Share Amped and [...]

27. Lon 09 Jul 2009 at 2:11 pm

About the Samus Aran costume, i prefer this one:

28. Daveon 09 Jul 2009 at 2:35 pm

Awesome selections, lot of good selections everywhere with a lot of hardwork. Here are some that I like

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djwu/3691518119/in/set-72157620876110341/ (Kingdom hearts)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djwu/3692295114/in/set-72157620876110341/ (pedobear)

and more Ikkaku Madarame (think its the same one)

29. Madisonon 09 Jul 2009 at 2:35 pm

@ L

That’s a real good costume, but I prefer my Samus to look a bit more like she’s been through some major shit.

Thanks for the link.

30. [...] these costumes are incredible! Unreality Magazine has a list of the best Video Game cosplay – and wow, they aren’t messing [...]

31. Vectooron 09 Jul 2009 at 2:57 pm

That Samus Aran cosplayer is really cool. She is half Japanese half Swedish if I remember correctly.

32. Madisonon 09 Jul 2009 at 3:10 pm

@ Vectoor

She’s got a very unique, very attractive look to her. You don’t see a lot of half Japanese, half Swedish girls.

33. Madisonon 09 Jul 2009 at 3:12 pm

@ Daniel

Nice find. There’s no way that costume can be comfortable.

34. Golgo13on 09 Jul 2009 at 4:18 pm

You forgot: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/trueneutral/Human%20Inbox/HaloElite.jpg
    (Halo)
    And to be fair, the other Halo “cosplay” was for a movie, so it shouldn’t count.

35. Golgo13on 09 Jul 2009 at 4:21 pm

Whoops! I reposted the same costume as Daniel.

36. airline dog carrieron 09 Jul 2009 at 4:31 pm

cool stuff!

37. [...] 20 most badass video game cosplay costumes [...]

38. Zarkzon 09 Jul 2009 at 5:45 pm

“# Paul Tassion 09 Jul 2009 at 1:31 pm
    I’m not sure I understand this whole “Samus with a penis” debate”
    Well, Bleach has a shitload of games out, espicially on the handhelds, so it kinda counts

39. Paul Tassion 09 Jul 2009 at 5:49 pm

Yeah, but that’s like saying someone dressed as Aragorn counts as video game cosplay because EA made a bunch of Lord of the Rings games.

40. Pete Cooperon 09 Jul 2009 at 5:49 pm

@Golgo13 – what movie? Those were costumes from the 405th Halo costuming board.

41. cletus barnhillon 09 Jul 2009 at 6:51 pm

Master Chief and the UNSC marine get honorable mentions. Or no mention, just a picture. But we know who they are.

42. dilberton 09 Jul 2009 at 11:03 pm

Faith Cosplay:

Raiden Cosplay:

pretty assume

43. ChrowXon 09 Jul 2009 at 11:38 pm

I know I’m late to the party, but I’ve gotta correct you on that Big Daddy.. I’ve seen much better and, in fact, I’ve done much better.

See for yourself

44. ubernontrollon 10 Jul 2009 at 12:40 am

@ChrowX your Big Daddy sucks vs. the one posted

sorry

45. Amazing Cosplayers «on 10 Jul 2009 at 12:48 am

[...] not here to lecture, but I did want to provide a bit of context so you can properly appreciate this collection of amazing Cosplay costumes of video game characters. Knowing that these costumes are not made by Hollywood professionals, but by the fans who wear [...]

46. [...] Via GoNintendo, we have more cosplay. Only this time, it’s the 20 most badass video game cosplay costumes ever. [...]

47. dannyon 10 Jul 2009 at 1:07 am

master cheif snake!

48. cosplaytvon 10 Jul 2009 at 1:09 am

This easily beats all of them hands down. GuaranFrickenTeed!
    The guy only spent $500 on materials and its all handmade too.

The Most Amazing Cosplay Evar! GARO at the Comiket Japan

49. dizoburoon 10 Jul 2009 at 1:43 am

i saw a good ezio (assassins creed 2) at anime expo this past weekend.

a pretty good samus

and a not so good zangief

cosplayers are pretty awesome.

50. Mizz Kittehon 10 Jul 2009 at 2:01 am

Ooohhhh Vincent….too bad most cosplayers of HIM are female.

…does that make me a lesbian? *shrug*

51. DANTE KILL NEROon 10 Jul 2009 at 6:22 am

Cscrew NERO!!! Dante is a man!!!!!!!!

52. Link Fire: 10th July 09 - Internet Siaoon 10 Jul 2009 at 6:39 am

[...] 20 most badass game cosplay costumes – The best gaming cosplay costumes make their way into this top 20 list. [link] [...]

53. [...] can safely say that these are the 20 most badass video game cosplay costumes ever.  Or you know, 20 pretty cool ones. No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post) [...]

54. [...] 20 Badass Video Game Costumes.  [Unreality] [...]

55. InkyLinkon 10 Jul 2009 at 4:34 pm

Thanks for featuring me! Someone just let me know I was on here.

As for the Samus cosplay, nothing personal against the cosplayer, she’s really good, but she still doesn’t have armor. Just because she’s attractive doesn’t make up for the fact that she still has a costume made almost entirely out of soft materials. There are a few other Samus costumes that deserve the Best Samus Ever title much more than she does. One is in a link that someone posted on this very page.

and yes Samus Aran, the character is a girl. lol

56. hmmon 10 Jul 2009 at 7:05 pm

uh…actually snake IS asian…japanese. The egg he was conceived with came from a japanese woman. everyone knows that….right?

57. [...] Unreality has posted a gallery of The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever. [...]

58. Une petite selection de cosplayers. |on 11 Jul 2009 at 8:51 am

[...] règle général, le cosplay n’est pas ma tasse de thé. Le site unrealitymag en propose une petite sélection qui impressionne pas [...]

59. [...] The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever by Unreality Magazine (not tees, but wow!) [...]

60. Links Dominicais «on 12 Jul 2009 at 11:05 am

[...] Os melhores cosplays [...]

61. links for 2009-07-13 | The Cynxpireon 13 Jul 2009 at 9:00 am

[...] Unreality – The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever | (tags: fun anime Cosplay) Posted by Automaton WebDrops Subscribe to RSS feed [...]

62. Onigirion 13 Jul 2009 at 1:32 pm

Did this guy even try to find a good Link or Samus? Cardboard Samus makes me sad. (Or it’s Wonderflex poorly executed, I have no clue) I could have found better ones. In fact, here we go :

http://thebrambear.deviantart.com/art/Samus-Aran-Again-126304406 This person does a pretty good take on it with the texturing. Some more nice armored cosplay in their gallery.

The most impressive Link cosplayer. She’s very kind too!

63. yiyo-chanon 21 Jul 2009 at 11:16 am

Mmmh… Love LOVE that Marcus..
    The contacts are a must.. Marcus actually have blue-almost-white eyes. http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Features/2008/05/Getting%20into%20characters/PCZ191.upten.marcus–article_image.jpg

64. Alinaon 25 Jul 2009 at 3:36 am

there’s actually a TOTALLY better costume of Samus the girls name is Yuki something lol but the Samus costume she made is ten thousand times better than the girl you pictured in this

otherwise i LOVE the little sister and big daddy and the dark link ones those are amazing!

65. Kasumion 27 Jul 2009 at 2:02 pm

The last picture is Ikkaku Madarame from the anime/manga Bleach.

66. Bandit a la modeon 27 Jul 2009 at 2:53 pm

Haha… Nightmare has a one-eyed meatsword….

67. Tomon 05 Aug 2009 at 6:32 pm

Marcus, Altair, and the Helghast are by far my faves. The blood on Marcus’ armor is just so friggen real looking.

68. [...] Check out all 20 Bad Ass Video Game Costumes. Do You Make Great Costumes? Show off the costumes you’ve created by sharing your costumes with Costume Pop. Click here to submit a new how-to article share this page Facebook Twitter Delicious Email a Frend [...]

69. Ayatoon 19 Aug 2009 at 1:19 pm

The last one is ikkaku’s bankai from bleach and the guy next to him is zaraki kenpachi his captain.

70. [...] not the type of person who obsesses over shoes.  I’m also not one who’s really into fashion, so as long as my shoes get me from point A to point B comfortably and without falling apart, [...]

71. pyramid headon 09 Oct 2009 at 7:15 pm

cool lol two pyramid heads are better than one! hehe

72. [...] post.  The best part of Halloween (once you’re too old for Trick-or-Treating) is getting dressed up in costume, but a close second is the sight of awesome carved pumpkins that feature original images.  Some [...]

73. [...] post.  The best part of Halloween (once you’re too old for Trick-or-Treating) is getting dressed up in costume, but a close second is the sight of awesome carved pumpkins that feature original images.  [...]

74. sexiestcosplayon 12 Oct 2009 at 9:53 pm

Check http://www.sexiestcosplay.com to share your cosplay photos!

75. fernandoon 28 Oct 2009 at 9:06 pm

the last one is a character from bleach the anime

76. galon 02 Nov 2009 at 1:08 pm

i liked the helghast costume and splinter cell if it was on sell it probably be allready done XD

77. In the reserves « MantrA[S2]on 04 Nov 2009 at 6:26 am

[...] —— Some awesome cosplays. http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2009/07/08/the-20-most-badass-video-game-cosplay-costumes-ever/ [...]

78. [...] badass cosplay costumes Unreality – The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever | [...]

79. Lizz Daleyon 16 Nov 2009 at 9:12 pm

I think my two year old as Kratos was pretty bad ass!!

80. Madisonon 16 Nov 2009 at 9:17 pm

@ Lizz

Pretty bad ass? That is just AWESOME. Well done!

81. Cosplayers To Aspire To - Gear-Ranton 17 Nov 2009 at 10:11 am

[...] more on some these and others amazing pieces of work, check out The 20 Most Badass Video Game Cosplay Costumes Ever. :comic, cosplay, costume, video game [...]

82. Tomon 18 Nov 2009 at 7:43 pm

With the comment being said about the heritage of Solid Snake, He still looked a lot less Japanese then his Surrogate mothers genes ever provided.

83. Joshon 03 Dec 2009 at 7:32 am

The starcraft marine is bad ass lol didnt think they woulld make one that would actually fit lol.

84. archeron 11 Dec 2009 at 3:55 am

The Last one (“???”) is Ikaku and his Bankai from Bleach Anime.

85. Charleson 09 Jan 2010 at 4:55 pm

These costumes are realy awesome,but you must also know that they got a big budget in it,so that’s why they are so great.The ”failed” attempts are fans who didn’T have alot of money and skill and materials to make a costume…

86. [...] up as characters from movies, video games, and television all the time, and the results range from completely bad ass to utterly pathetic.  One of the hardest type of costumes to pull off, for obvious reasons, is [...]

87. BangBanganimeon 02 Apr 2010 at 8:04 pm

This is awesome. My favorite is Assassin Creed. Its kick ass!

88. Sexy Lara Croft Costumeon 13 Apr 2010 at 7:19 pm

That seperoth costume is awesome! Zelda rocks as well..

89. FonKiion 22 Apr 2010 at 4:22 pm

I think this is a decent low budget version of Bio Shock 2, Big Sister -> http://femdro1d.deviantart.com/art/Big-Sister-143346206

90. Andreion 04 May 2010 at 3:50 pm

I have a game metal gear acid3 its with snake and I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Its wery cool!

91. henriqueon 21 May 2010 at 7:49 pm

You guys CAN’T be serious about the Samus Aran cosplay being the best one.
    It’s not even really good, nevermind being better than the others. Seriously, look at her chest and belly armor, was it made with some kind of cloth? Look at the edge of her leg armor, was it cut with a bread knife? It’s so horribly amateur compared to most of the others here that it’s laughable she’s been chosen as one of the best cosplays ever.

I can’t help but agree with BTM, you’re all over her because she has a cute face and that’s all. You can’t fool me like it could be anything else.

92. The MIghty Cow Bellon 22 May 2010 at 5:10 am

@ BTM 08 Jul 2009 at 2:55 pm :
    yo I gotta disagree, the Samus chick is by far the best outta all of them. While it is true that you can see girls anywhere I ask you whens the last time you’ve been anywhere near a sexy babe that likes video games and has no hang ups about getting her photo taken while rocken the camel toe (^.^ side note I’m just gunna mentally log the image into the ‘ol spank bank)

93. Jessicaon 01 Jun 2010 at 5:19 pm

lol they guys at the end r cosplaying from bleach and there not the great sorry to say but i know what im talking about bcuz im an obsesive fan

94. Jameson 09 Jun 2010 at 11:39 pm

Anyone here use Nintendo points? I know how to get the codes e-mailed to you; no money or personal info needed. Go here to learn how: kcatprizerebel(dot)blogspot(dot)com or click my name!

95. zanisaron 17 Jun 2010 at 2:49 pm

some people are so stupid samus is a chick play the old game and beat it ull find out if ur good that is and all the costumes are awesome except sephiroths

96. Mandaon 18 Jul 2010 at 2:22 pm

The Bleach ones were decent, although they both need to hit the gym for a good long while before the costume is really accurate.

The Dark Link one was just awesome.

97. facepalmtreeson 27 Aug 2010 at 7:52 pm

@ BTM: wtf? So, just because someone chooses to crossplay, their costume is immediately rendered uncool? Admit it, you’d love to tap that. Tap that /hard./ And besides, some of the best costumes are done by crossplayers on both ends of the spectrum.

And I wish I had gotten a picture, but I saw an awesome Snake cosplay at Metrocon 2010. That one’s good, but this guy was just intesne.

98. jayaon 21 Sep 2010 at 12:50 am

haaaaaaaaaaaakau jin kasama ganteg berkelahi

99. Swifton 30 Sep 2010 at 8:34 pm

You idiots don’t understand that BTM knows that Samus is a chick in the game. What hes saying is that the costume isn’t amazing like people are saying it is, it’s just getting credit because its a girl. I completely agree with that too because the thigh and waist area of the costume look stupid and are some kind of squishy material pretending to be metal. Lot of these are good though compared to a lot of what I see but I don’t really spend time looking for cosplay.

100. onewingedangel690on 14 Oct 2010 at 5:46 pm

Yeah no sh!t.. How many people do not know SAMUS is a chick? Anyone with half a gaming brain knows that. good costumes though even for an old thread lol.

101. DAMNSEXYon 25 Oct 2010 at 5:54 pm

You… are all faggots, stop playing video games and get some friggin lives. :)

102. Lorenzoon 28 Nov 2010 at 2:29 am

its really amazing!!!
    its unbelievable!
    everything looks very similar like the real!
    wow…
    GJ!

103. wormieon 11 Dec 2010 at 10:57 am

yup.. the last guy was Ikkaku Madarame from bleach.. i think the guy next to him is trying to Cosplay Zaraki Kenpachi… Ikkaku’s Captain….

104. Infamyon 06 Jan 2011 at 3:35 pm

Helghast was the best cause the Helghast own.

105. jameson 11 Apr 2011 at 1:06 pm

http://www.annamaree.com has the BEST L4D ZOEY PHOTOS EVER.

106. Lydiaon 27 Apr 2011 at 10:06 pm

Dark Link: a much more epic Link than, well, normal Link.

107. NoLifeon 21 May 2011 at 8:34 am

Kerberos Panzer Cops. Hands down.

108. need knowon 24 May 2011 at 9:40 pm

All you need to know is that Vincent from Final Fantasy was the cleanest one.

109. Best Snowboard Tipson 06 Jul 2011 at 7:21 pm

Oh man these are some freaking great costumes. I love the Kitana and Devil May Cry costume. Good stuff.

110. costumeson 27 Jul 2011 at 3:55 pm

Those are some awesome pics! Beyond the pics, those were some well define detail costumes. Too bad those can not be mass product or else you can sign me up to carry them in my store.

111. Heffaon 31 Jul 2011 at 9:21 am

Looooove that Samus outfit :)

As for Big Daddy and Little Sister, you can go past Harrison Krix efforts

112. Mike Jacksonon 22 Aug 2011 at 11:44 am

It’s amazing some of the detail that they put into those costumes they look awesome. Great pick on the best video game character costumes all of them look great.

113. RandomNerdon 26 Sep 2011 at 2:35 am

WOOOW. The last one is Ikkaku from Bleach! Sorry, if someone mentioned it already. The fact that someone actually made his Bankai, and true to it’s actual size in the anime– AMAZING.. But Ikkaku is RIPPED. . . There is a much better Kratos Cosplayer . . . Well, he’s an actor BUT Look up on Youtube: God of War Sex Therapy. It’s a GOW spoof of a popular R&B song. It’s like looking at a real Kratos!

114. chokeon 05 Oct 2011 at 9:26 am

Kratos needs some muscle mass asap!

115. Grialon 24 Oct 2011 at 10:50 am

the last pic is from bleach they have there own video game and that’s one of the characters from the show/game

116. Fisherron 27 Oct 2011 at 12:49 pm

-Gears Of War
    -Halo
    -Splinter Cell
    -Fallout
    -Bioshock
    -Assassin’s Creed
    -Killzone

The above are my favorites.

117. BlackSunon 07 Nov 2011 at 3:26 pm

I’m definitely late to this but whatever. The Marcus Fenix cosplayer is Sid Garrand from Nightmare Armor Studios. Him and his friends completely made the armor from scratch. And they made four or five more regular COG armor.

118. Matson 20 Nov 2011 at 4:50 pm

Last one’s Ikkaku Madarame and Kenpachi Zerachi ( but that one kinda fails )
    Ikkakku’s pretty decent

119. Bon 10 Dec 2011 at 2:13 am

It’s been stated a couple times, but that’s Ikkaku from Bleach. The guy standing next to him is Zaraki Kenpachi, also from Bleach.

120. Davidon 27 Dec 2011 at 2:47 pm

The last one is from Bleach….

121. Leman Russon 22 Apr 2012 at 3:02 am

You…you monster! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT WARHAMMER 40 000! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Criminal! Just kidding but anyways you should haave included Warhammer 40k cosplay.

122. gorokon 25 May 2012 at 3:51 am

also the badass one at the bottom as mentioned is from bleach the other character slightly to the right is kenpachi also from bleach … check it out you will realise just how much of a badass that character is :D

did anyone else notice the character that was in most of the pictures as well? the invisable man now that is a cosplay done well and truely brilliantly. sorry stupid o clock in the morning couldnt resist bad puns

123. PureSexyon 04 Feb 2013 at 11:50 pm

Mortal combat rocks.

124. Nia Jimenezon 07 Feb 2013 at 12:34 am

There are great cosplayers in Colombia too, check them out!

125. Mr.Lovesbaconon 25 Apr 2013 at 1:52 pm

That doesn’t look like cloud, that looks like a blonde early game Zack from Crisis Core..

126. naruto30on 04 Jun 2013 at 10:13 am

Aww! All of them are really awesome. I was actually looking for the best but I’ve got a pretty good line up here. I was actually planning to go for assassin’s creed from http://cosplaysushi.com/products/assassin-creed-iii-connor-kenway-cosplay-costume-deluxe. It’s cool!