Jun 03 2009
Alright, maybe not EVER, but the movie is quite literally one year and eleven months away at this point, and the poster reflects that as it doesn’t have a plot or even most of a cast assembled yet.
Oh, in case you’re an idiot, we’re talking about Spiderman 4 here, but idiots don’t read this site so it’s OK. Unless this thing hits the front page of Digg…
But seriously, is Spiderman 4 even a good idea? Initial thoughts are “no” because when you try to turn a trilogy into a quadrilogy you get disasterous results (Alien, Indiana Jones), though sometimes you don’t (Rocky). Because Spiderman 3 was so bad, and Sam Raimi KNOWS Spiderman 3 was so bad, I think he geniunely wants to redeem himself with another movie. Now whether he can or not is another story, but lord knows this thing will pull in a $100M+ opening weekend either way.
More Unreal Posts
- Pictures That Don’t Exactly Portray the Proper Image of Spiderman
- The Seven Best American Movie Trilogies
- Harrison Ford Playing Uncharted 3 is Surprisingly Touching
- The Morning Link: 15 Indiana Jones Moments That Would Be Worth It In 3D
- Geek Wisdom of the Week: “Snakes… Why did it have to be snakes?”