May 19 2009
I’ll be totally honest. I really have no idea as to how Nintendo and Genesis games are hacked. Is it some type of Game Genie program that runs concurrently with an emulator? Or is it simply viewing the code for a game and programming from within? Hopefully someone can fill me in.
In the meantime, take a gander at 10 of the coolest Sonic the Hedgehog hacks I could find. However they were made, they seem pretty impressive. I am especially fond of “Tetris Boss” and “Genocide Corridor.” Enjoy, and if you have any cool Sonic hacks that aren’t found here, go ahead and post them in the comments.
Really, though, someone please explain how these hacks are performed. I’m clueless.
More Unreal Posts
- 15 Cool Designs Inspired By Tetris
- Ten of the Coolest Super Mario 64 Hacks
- 12 Acapella Versions of Your Favorite Game and TV Themes
- 10 Amazing Japanese Video Game Commercials
- A Collection of “Memorable” Game Introductions