May 15 2009
It seems like not a week goes by without a story about a child killing someone or going on a rampage then blaming it on video games. Then there are the stories of how video games make people fat, hinder social skills, and generally hurt society. This types of stories do a decent job of making video games look bad.
PWN or Die decided to put together twelve examples that show that video games can actually be a benefit in “real life”.
More Unreal Posts
- The Hunger Games in Gaming: The Video Games
- If Christians Made Video Games That Parodied Existing Ones
- The Morning Link: Real Life Xbox Achievements
- The Morning Link: Origin Stories for Real World Villains
- We’re About Six Inches Away from Crossing Uncanny Valley