May 15 2009
The Road should be awesome. It’s written by Cormac McCarthy (who wrote No Country for Old Men), it stars great actors Viggo Mortenson and Charlize Theron, and it’s an excellent story of a man and son surviving the aftermath of the apocalypse.
So when I see the trailer and all I can think of is Day After Tomorrow meets I Am Legend meets Doomsday, that’s not a good sign, because all of those movies totally sucked. However, I have faith that the actual movie is still going to be good, and this trailer is just cut and scored extremely poorly, and I’ll wait to see something else before I make any further judgements.
More Unreal Posts
- ‘Book of Eli’ Trailer – Chapter 1: Apocalyptic Ass Kicking
- 9 Comic Book Movie Trailers That Made me Watch a Movie That Sucked
- 5 Surprisingly Crappy Trailers from Classic 80′s Comedies
- The Theatrical Trailers for the Last 10 Best Picture Winners
- 10 of the Coolest Fan-Made Movie Trailers (for Movies That Don’t Exist)