Mar 26 2009

5 Ridiculous Andy Samberg Music Spoof Videos

Published by at 10:40 am under Oddly Enough,Television

Space

I watched the movie Hot Rod for the first time the other day.  And while I understand that many people probably found it to be horrible, I loved it.  I think the random stuff that Andy Samberg comes up with brings me back to the days of Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore.  I mean who the hell thinks of a random drunk penguin?

I believe that Samberg has that same kind of wacky thought process that Sandler did.  And nothing is more random than Samberg’s spoof music videos.  Again, I think it takes a special kind of sense of humor to laugh at this stuff. But if you have it, these videos are nothing short of amazing.

Here are 5 ridiculous Andy Samberg Music Spoof Videos (lots of NSFW Language)

Jizz in my Pants

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Just hearing the phrase “Jizz in my Pants” is funny enough. But the beginning of the video actually has some serious vibe in it. When the twist comes, it’s incredible.

Lazy Sunday

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTgd89ByfNE

Personally I think this is the video that put Samberg on the map. Him and Parnell are perfect. Everything about this song is right.

I’m on a Boat – T-Pain

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

If there was ever a spoof rap video that was done to perfection, this is the one. I just didn’t think there was anyone that could encapsulate what it’s like to make an over the top rap video all set on a boat and make fun of it. I was wrong.

The Ardy Party

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ8OTrn6ew8

No clue what this is but it’s amazing.

Space Olympics

Perhaps the most random video of them all. You’re a winner!

19 Responses to “5 Ridiculous Andy Samberg Music Spoof Videos”

1. [...] self: Don’t ever become this guy. Ever. (funny pic) -A complete failure of lipsyching (vid) -5 ridiculous Andy Samberg music video spoof vids -5 things you don’t know about executives getting bonuses -This stopmotion video of Bruce Lee [...]

2. lord khadowon 26 Mar 2009 at 3:05 pm

I enjoyed the hell out of Hot Rod, but I find it hard to put my finger on exactly why.

No wait, now I get it; watching those painful, painful stunts, evening knowing they were just throwing dummies at cars/ramps/walls was just fantastic.

It was like Jackass, but with a story.

3. jakeon 26 Mar 2009 at 4:00 pm

no dick in a box?

4. Mudon 26 Mar 2009 at 4:49 pm

The Lonely Island (Awesometown) put Sandberg on the map:

Not Lazy Sunday.

5. popurls.com // popular todayon 26 Mar 2009 at 5:00 pm

popurls.com // popular today

story has entered the popular today section on popurls.com

6. [...] 5 Ridiculous Andy Samberg Music Spoof Videos Submitted 10 seconds ago by hammeredhead Tags: andy samberg! humor! videos! Nothing is more random than Samberg’s spoof music videos. Again, I think it takes a special kind of sense of humor to laugh at this stuff. But if you have it, these videos are nothing short of amazing. [...]

7. Really?on 26 Mar 2009 at 5:03 pm

Andy Samberg is a hack. Plain and simple. Hacky schtick for a no-talent Hack. Period.

8. Coleneon 26 Mar 2009 at 5:48 pm

Hot Rod was hilarious. From the step-by-step reinactment of the Footloose montage from the “Cool Beans” skit, the movie is great.

Also anyone who wants to kick their stepfather’s ass just to prove he’s a man is a-Ok in my book.

9. Shawnon 26 Mar 2009 at 6:02 pm

you totally forgot dick in a box, sir!

10. Mikeon 26 Mar 2009 at 7:21 pm

haha yes, finally someone agrees about the inexplicable greatness of space olympics…it’s not even funny–but at the same time IT SO IS!

11. Dorkus Malorkuson 26 Mar 2009 at 8:02 pm

No “Dick in a Box?” I guess we’ve all seen it already, but still…..

12. Meghanon 26 Mar 2009 at 8:31 pm

Can I just say that….I FRIGGIN’ LOVE ANDY SAMBERG!!! He is possibly the most brilliant man I have ever seen in my life.
    My favorite is Punching people before eating. Otherwise, any of the new songs from the Lonely Island CD (which I have). Space Olympics is friggin’ hilarious.
    P.S. The taco won

13. Brendanon 26 Mar 2009 at 8:51 pm

Agreed on Space Olympics. It cracks me up every time when he turns it into a love song in the LAST verse. Good stuff.

14. omar and johnon 27 Mar 2009 at 9:12 am

i’m sorry but space olympics is the classic example of an otherwise funny person who gets a little bit too much confidence in his abilities and fails to check himself and say — maybe this is a shit idea. sure, when he was stoned, it probably made him laugh, but that’s not an adequate gauge. seriously, just because something is weird doesn’t make it funny.

punching ppl before eating takes a steaming shit on space olympics.

15. .on 01 Apr 2009 at 1:25 am

shopped

16. political infoon 23 May 2009 at 8:06 pm

I love Andy but this article and its writer are dumb . Buried.

17. SanMadJackon 25 Aug 2009 at 9:29 am

Not dumb, but not exactly informed. Equal credit needs to be given to co-actor Jorma Taccone and director and every-so-often-actor Akiva Schaffer, all of whom work together to create these great videos and movie. It must not be forgotten The Lonely Island has a 3-man population, not just the person in the center of the picture.

18. SanMadJackon 25 Aug 2009 at 9:31 am

Now that I think of it, there’s 4 of them if you include the on-and-off again Chester Tam, who was friggin awesome in Hot Rod.

19. Madisonon 25 Aug 2009 at 10:50 am

@ SanMadJack

Jorma Taccone is incredible – absolutely love him in Hot Rod.

What’s the name of that song about grandma getting run over by a reindeer?

Grandma got run over by a reindeer?

Nooooo….