Mar 04 2009
Variety is reporting that Leonardo DiCaprio has signed on to star in Inception, Christopher Nolan’s “in-between” project which comes between Batman projects. At least that’s what’s happened once, so now I’m making it a trend. Oh please, don’t act like he isn’t going to do a third Batman movie.
Anyways, The Prestige actually turned out to be one of my favorite films ever, so I’m definitely looking forward to Inception, which only has a one sentence description at this point: “a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind.” So, Vanilla Sky meets Minority Report meets Chris Nolan meets Leonardo DiCaprio? Sold. See you in summer 2010.
More Unreal Posts
- Chris Nolan’s Inception Gets a Cast
- The Final Countdown: JGL Our Next Superstar, an M. Night Trilogy and STARCRAFT!
- The Roles Eight Major Actors Got Dissed On
- Scorsese Descends Into Madness with Shutter Island Trailer
- Nolan’s Next Movie Won’t Be a Batman One