Mar 03 2009
I watched about forty of these clips while compiling this list, and now I’m quite literally sore from laughing so hard. I’m not sure if moment for moment there has ever been a funnier show than Whose Line, and it features some of the most talented people ever to appear on television. Improv is hard, but Ryan, Colin and Wayne make it look effortless. Here are the best clips I could find, but believe me, you’ll spend all day looking for others.
15) Question Only – International Flight
In my opinion this is one of the hardest skits to pull off.
14) Sound Effects – Jedi
Most of the best sound effects clips are when it’s audience members are doing it, but Ryan is just excellent in this one.
13) Dubbing – Rival Mobsters
The girl is actually pretty competent for most of it.
12) World’s Worst – Things to Say on a Date
It’s always funny when they rip on Drew.
11) Scenes from a Hat – What Not to do in an Earthquake, Bad Bra Names
I’m not sure boobs should ever be called “Milk Duds.”
10) If You Know What I Mean – Two Office Guys
This is before “That’s what she said” was invented.
9) Scenes from a Hat – Things You Can Say to Your Dog, but Not Your Girlfriend
You can imagine how this goes.
8 ) Sound Effects – Tarzan and Jane
Audience members do try their best.
7) Irish Drinking Song – Wrong Name
Sometimes it’s funny when they **** up.
6) Songstyles – Female Bodybuilder
Absolutely terrifying, but awesome.
5) Green Screen – Attack of the Colin
It all started with a rogue bald joke.
4) Sound Effects – Defending the Queen
Old people make the best audience participants.
3) Hollywood Director – Robin Williams
Robin Williams was clearly built for this kind of thing.
2) Sound Effects – Cops and Ducks
This might literally be dangerous to your health. I don’t think laughing this much is healthy.
1) Living Scenery – Richard Simmons
And if you’re not dead yet, this might do it. Probably one of the videos ever to be put on the internet. No joke.
“And now we’re going to our next game ‘**** me silly’ ”
More Unreal Posts