Mar 01 2009
Well, the moment has arrived. It’s officially time to write a letter to every single movie producer and/or writer in America. When you get to the point of remaking Neverending Story, then you are really just f*%king with every single part of my soul. Making two sequels bad enough but an entire remake? This is really starting to get ridiculous.
Neverending Story Remake: I’m gonna Kill myself – [Cinematical]
Total Recall is called back to the theaters – [Slashfilm]
Best game crates and barrels – [UGO]
This is how someone opens their champagne – [Screenjunkies]
Review of the explorer mini mouse – [Tastybooze]
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: A Ridiculous Movie Premise, Funny Signs and Captain America’s Sidekick
- Neverending Story/Requiem For a Dream Mashup
- A Shot-by-Shot Live Action Remake of A Goofy Movie – Why the Hell Not?
- The Most Cheesy Yet Awesome Arnold Schwarzenegger Lines From His Best Action Movies
- The Final Countdown: PSN Hacked, Movie Trends and Terminator Returns