Feb 14 2009
…Boy Vomiting Plastic Bag Poster for The Haunting in Connecticut, which incidentally was also a finalist for “Least Terrifying Horror Movie Title.” Is this movie planning on being an actual theatrical release, or is it just planning on premiering on SciFi at 11PM on a Saturday?
Nope, in theaters March 27th starring Virginia Madsen and absolutely no one else you’ve ever heard of. At least it’s not “based on a true story” or even better “inspired by true events.” I’m pretty sure a boy has never vomited a haunted plastic bag in real life before.
Update: It is a based on true events, which I would have discovered had I read the top of the poster… Whoops. See the comments for what these “true events” are.
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: Real People Who Got Screwed by Their Movie Portrayal
- The Nye Incidents Coming to the Big Screen
- Evilution Poster is Ridiculous
- Movie Recommendation of the Week: 50/50
- Unreal Movie Review: The Fourth Kind