Jan 27 2009
It’s not enough that you play World of Warcraft 24 hours a day. It’s not enough that you modify your gaming console even though the console does nothing but play video games. Hell it’s not even enough that you’re strolling around in your favorite “I Am the Quake Champion of 2003″ jacket.
Now you really gotta take it into the streets with your geeky bumper sticker. I suppose if you don’t get a clear picture of a person from the way they dress, then you can certainly look to their cars for a sign of their geekiness.
Here is a gallery of 15 geeky bumper stickers.
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Awesome Bumper Stickers, Classic Metroid Advertising, and Madden ’10
- Debate of the Day: Should I Buy a PS3?
- Mana and Health Potion Earrings
- Photo of the Week: There Can Be Only One
- A Cool Gallery of Geeky Car Mods