Jan 19 2009
Here’s the trailer for Planet 51, a new animated film. The animation looks great, but we’ve come to expect that these days. The story, though, just seems kind of meh. But maybe that’s because I freaked out around the 0:17 mark of the trailer. You know, the part when the alien baby makes a sound that sounds EXACTLY like the baby sound sample used by Timbaland in that Aaliyah song, “Are You That Somebody?” Could that sound be used again and again, similar to the Wilhelm Scream? Am I losing it? Or does anyone else recognize that damn baby sound? I need to get to the bottom of this.
More Unreal Posts
- ‘Still Alive’ 800% Slower is The Stuff of Angels
- Six of the Best Recent Trailer/Song Combos
- New Watchmen Trailer Makes Me Nervous
- A Proper Age Verification System
- The Morning Link: Explaining Hollywood’s Weirdest Noises