Dec 17 2008
There are some accomplishments in video games that are so rare, that only a few select people in the world can claim to have done them. And there are even fewer that have recorded them on video. Here are eight nearly impossible video game feats you are lying if you say you’ve done, but are pretty damn cool to watch.
1) Halo 3 (360) – Legitimate Killionaire
If there’s another known video of ten legitimate quick kills in Halo 3, I haven’t seen it. A bit of luck, a bit of skill, a bit of awesome.
2) Super Smash Bros (N64) – Fox vs. Two Falcons No Damage
What really makes this impressive is that it’s on the smallest level available. Absolutely inhuman.
3) Silver Surfer (NES) – Level 1 Complete
Yes, accomplishing the first level in Silver Surfer is a borderline impossible feat, and if you actually could do it, you had the patience of a saint.
4) Mario Kart 64 (N64) – 15 second Wario Stadium Finish
You could maybe do it once, possibly twice, but all three laps? Good luck.
5) Guitar Hero 3 (360) – Dragonforce Through the Fire and the Flame 100% on Expert
I’ve never seen this replicated. And by “this” I mean this kid’s level of toolage. But seriously, insane.
6) Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) – Escaping a Six Star Wanted Level
Especially with GTA IV’s new wanted system, it’s a nearly impossible task to escape the damn army coming after you. But someone did.
7) Battletoads (NES) – Perfect Turbo Tunnel Run
Battletoads is quite possible the hardest game ever created. And to perfect the Turbo Tunnel level? You’ve got to be kidding.
8 ) Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland (PC) – Two Billion Point Combo
I didn’t believe it until I saw the unblurry number at the end.
More Unreal Posts