Dec 09 2008

A Gallery of 35 Humorous Halo 3 Screenshots

Published by at 10:00 am under Lists,Video Games

run

Run!

I love Halo 3 for many reasons, but one that flies under the radar most times is the ability to take screenshots incredibly easily. Hardly any games these days have that feature, and if they did, I’d be able to make hilarious galleries like this one for all of them. But nope, only Bungie has taken the initiate to integrate the Forge, the Theater and damn good recording and uploading capabilities. Here are 35 great shots that were either meticulously set up or simply were being at the right place at the right time.

(All photos from Bungie.net. Visit them to see a bajillion more. Click on any picture to make it bigger.)

Wrong place, wrong time.

bad move

“Ahhh #$@%.”

balls

“Let us never speak of this again…”

let us

“GO ON WITHOUT ME!”

go on without me

“Weee!”

hang

“Hey.”

hey

“I’m super, thanks for asking!”

im super

“He is The One.”

matrix

“#@%#ing Taco Bell!”

tavo

Master Pup.

master pup

*Gulp*

miss

“Heh heh, hey guys come check this out!”

new flamethrower

“Um, need backup.”

robot

“No no no no no no!”

no no no no

“Papers please.”

papers please

Olympic Torch.

olympic torch

“Hey you son of a bitch, you stepped on my Mongoose!”

pocket chief

“Go go Power Ran-gers!”

power rangers

Redneck Warthog.

redneck

Rubber ducky, you’re the one!

rubber ducky

Santa Claus is coming…to town.

santa

“SIM-BA!”

simba

“Crank dat Souja Boy.”

souja boy

Darth Chief.

darth chief

Good vs. Evil

good

Oh God no.

oh god

“I LIKE CRACK!”

i like crack

All my love for Bungie’s Theater aside, how about you insert a damn rewind button, OK?

61 Responses to “A Gallery of 35 Humorous Halo 3 Screenshots”

1. TinhornAdekunleon 09 Dec 2008 at 12:55 pm

fucking hilarious man

soulja boi vicious

2. [...] reste ici. [...]

3. jonas fellberton 09 Dec 2008 at 1:42 pm

awesome stuff!

4. Cutternewmoonon 09 Dec 2008 at 2:23 pm

How about crediting the original users that took the photos? It would be nice to see who took them and give them props for funny camerawork.

5. d0xon 09 Dec 2008 at 2:34 pm

Those are great.

I’d also like a rewind button but Bungie said because it runs code in realtime instead of just a movie it would be really hard to pull off and still have decent performance.

They also said they are working on a way to convert the movies on bungie.net so they can be watched and downloaded so we will just have to wait for that day to come.

6. Prengon 09 Dec 2008 at 2:39 pm

Some of these I’ve seen far too many times, but it was a good gallery.

I’ve got one that’s similar to the “Hey you son of a bitch, you stepped on my Mongoose!” photo. Here’s the link if you would like to see it.

7. [...] que en la mayoría de los casos obtenerla se debe más a una coincidencia que a otra cosa. En Unreality han recopilado 35 de estos screenshots, probablemente los mejores que se pueden encontrar, y de los [...]

8. johnon 09 Dec 2008 at 2:59 pm

gamer-book.com is amazing

9. [...] Unreality – A Gallery of 35 Humorous Halo 3 Screenshots | [...]

10. devinon 09 Dec 2008 at 5:40 pm

haha sweet…

11. XboxMan33on 09 Dec 2008 at 6:05 pm

You realize that if you hit back on the d-pad, it will rewind a little, and if you hit it enough, it will rewind all the way.

12. Sub-Zeroon 09 Dec 2008 at 6:33 pm

wait, seriously?

13. Echo Eagleon 09 Dec 2008 at 7:36 pm

Only in multiplayer. You can’t rewind in Campaign (I assume) because of the event scripting.

14. David Di Francoon 09 Dec 2008 at 8:53 pm

Gay u suck idiots

15. [...] December 10, 2008 in Blue For old time’s sake. [...]

16. Joshon 10 Dec 2008 at 12:02 am

CHRIST I HATE POPUPS – ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE NON-CAPS

17. The Freelance Cartooniston 10 Dec 2008 at 2:22 am

That’s the funniest photos I’ve seen this day. Thanks.

18. [...] a comment » Waste a few minutes checking out Subzero’s online album of 35 humorous screenshots from Halo 3. But then consider how smart developer Bungie was to include [...]

19. [...] flies under the radar most times is the ability to take screenshots incredibly easily. Hardly any games these days have that feature, and if they did, I

20. Lunchoon 10 Dec 2008 at 10:09 am

Wow, cool. Too bad 95% of them aren’t screen shots at all and/or are edited big time… defeats the purpose…

21. Gary Baumgartenon 11 Dec 2008 at 11:06 am

Tobias Buckell, author of the latest Halo novel The Cole Protocal, will be my guest on News Talk Online on Paltalk.com 5 PM New York time Wednesday December 17.

Please go to http://www.garybaumgarten.com and click on the Join The Show link to talk to him.

Thanks,

Gary

22. ntopicson 12 Dec 2008 at 3:03 am

These are cool Halo 3 Screenshots.
    Really beautiful to see Halo art.

thanks from tony

23. [...] I didn’t do any Halo ones because I have a gallery chock full of those here. [...]

24. foogeon 02 Feb 2009 at 8:47 pm

if anyone knows who the author of the “I LIKE CRACK” pic is could u let me know…id like to download it to my console :D

25. CaptainBaconManon 12 Feb 2009 at 6:18 pm

Not to be a dick, I love the gallery, but I don’t think you’ve played any of the source games. All of of Valves new games (Since Half Life 2 released in 2004) Have a built in developers console that allows you to record video and F5 takes an immediate screenshot. And Forge is basically a Halo 3 ‘Gary’s Mod’, albeit a not very good copy.

26. Fullmetalon 15 Feb 2009 at 9:22 pm

I’ve captured a picture of gay chief, its just him reaching for a grenade.

27. [...] que te arrancará más de una sonrisa. Como muestra te ofrecemos a continuación, por cortesía de Unreality y Unidad Imaginaria, una selección de las capturas más desternillantes del título . No te la [...]

28. [...] me of this… Unreality – A Gallery of 35 Humorous Halo 3 Screenshots | kept it bookmarked from like 6 months ago when i ran across it… some of the best work i’ve ever [...]

29. metallicaon 13 Mar 2009 at 12:57 pm

haha that shit is funny you should check out my site i have some of these but a lot more and i do some of my own photo work

30. tomon 15 Mar 2009 at 3:17 am

С Новым Годом, друзья! Возьмём Быка за рога!

31. [...] Here are 35 great shots that were either meticulously set up or simply were being at the right place at the right time. [...]

32. [...] while back I did a gallery of humorous stills from the game, but this time around I went down the artistic route. Most of these images are [...]

33. kyle pertersonon 18 Apr 2009 at 2:39 am

hey guys, my uncle did something like the oh no 1, he said it was a part of becoming a man… :(

34. jusstaon 23 May 2009 at 5:37 am

lol this was hilarious, crank that!

35. [...] are 35 great shots that were either meticulously set up or simply were being at the right place at the right time. No TweetBacks yet. (Be the first to Tweet this post) Similar Posts:None Found You can follow [...]

36. Jamieon 31 Aug 2009 at 3:08 pm

Bahahaha. I laughed my ass off!

37. wcICESTARon 08 Sep 2009 at 9:12 pm

thats some funny $#!+

38. CORAL FUCKING TAYLOR!on 21 Sep 2009 at 7:45 pm

HELL YEAH!

39. Brandon B.on 12 Oct 2009 at 12:37 pm

I laughed my ass off when I saw these. Most definetly the best use of 5th period to date.

40. sian:Pon 16 Oct 2009 at 1:10 pm

lol this site is well kl from a gals point of view

41. ameson 25 Oct 2009 at 4:33 pm

I LIKE CRACK!!! LOLOLOL

42. xXburekXxon 18 Dec 2009 at 10:17 am

gears 2 has this same function that allows you to take pictures, i got a good one of a headshot

43. nemesis13on 22 Dec 2009 at 11:36 am

the one u labeled “papers Please” i took its on bungies favs like page 7 i think i was stoked to see it on here love the site

44. xXburekXxon 06 Jan 2010 at 9:20 am

ghost sniper is a bungie member, only bungie members can have the flaming head but its still cool

45. xXburekXxon 08 Jan 2010 at 9:19 am

lol my friend has the first one of the elite running from the chopper

46. Sideswipeon 06 Feb 2010 at 9:15 pm

wow how did u do all of that? is there like a special mode or sumtin>?????

47. Coltonon 09 Feb 2010 at 11:19 pm

hehe awesome

48. [...] Halo 3 boleh rakam seluruh games/campaigns, ambik pics dsbnya. Ada banyak lagi gambar kat sini: Unreality – A Gallery of 35 Humorous Halo 3 Screenshots | Attached Thumbnails                     [...]

49. [...] the ‘funny Halo 3 moments’ thing (you can find a collection of the best of them at this link: UnReality Mags 35 hilarious halo3 screenshots) I got hooked on whatever else these guys found fun/amusing, so this time its a collection of what [...]

50. [...] the ‘funny Halo 3 moments’ thing (you can find a collection of the best of them at this link: UnReality Mags 35 hilarious halo3 screenshots) I got hooked on whatever else these guys found fun/amusing, so this time its a collection of what [...]

51. KALEBon 04 Jun 2010 at 2:22 am

ok, none of this is actually halo gamepley except for 3 of them the rest are all Garrys Mod made.

52. wowon 22 Jun 2010 at 10:02 am

@KALEB

Your an idiot.

53. ashurbanipalon 01 Sep 2010 at 6:36 pm

ha ha funny stuff bro

54. alexon 01 Oct 2010 at 7:42 am

uhhhh gmod much?

55. Tea Dress :on 28 Oct 2010 at 9:28 am

when i browse videos on youtube, i always look for those videos with funny stuffs in it:.-

56. Metal Cabinets :on 28 Oct 2010 at 11:06 am

home theaters are very common these days with price ranging from several hundred to several thousand dollars-’-

57. leatimidaon 31 Oct 2010 at 4:46 pm

LTD! ROFL! THIS IS SO FUNNY! except for the ones that involves with sexual things…. but the one that says: i love crack, IT’S OS FUNNY! i can’t stop laughing while scrolling down the page.

58. asson 03 Nov 2010 at 4:44 pm

fucking funny :D

59. Kitchen Towelson 17 Nov 2010 at 2:35 am

home theathers with 5.1 system sounds really great specially if you add those 12 inch subwoofers -*’

60. DalaxVanPwnon 13 May 2011 at 10:34 pm